This activity allows you to update existing rows in a table. To use this activity, you need to provide:
- An input table to make updates to
- The columns you want to update
- The new values for those columns
- Criteria for selecting rows to update
In the Table section of the activity’s properties, you configure the first three of these items. This sample shows how to update the
username column with a new value of
In the Select section, you configure the criteria for selecting rows. You can either select to update all of the rows in the table or provide criteria in the where clause. This sample shows a clause that will only update rows where the
id is equal to a variable:
See the Where Clauses page.
- If this activity isn’t letting you select the table you want, check that the activity creating the table has
Persist Tablechecked on its properties.
The following sample workflows are available in our repository’s workflows folder to help you get familiar with this activity. These can be imported using the instructions here or you can view the workflow in GitHub by clicking on it.