This workflow removes a static identity group assignment from a MAC address in Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE). Note that this workflow does not move the endpoint back to an “Unknown” status. This means the endpoint may stay in the identity group until it’s reprofiled and moved elsewhere.
- The following atomic actions must be imported before you can import this workflow:
- The targets and account keys listed below
- Make sure the observable type provided is supported
- Make sure the endpoint exists and get its ID
- Reset the endpoint’s static group assignment
- If you want to change the name of this workflow in the pivot menu, change its display name
Note: If your Cisco ISE deployment is on-premise, you will need a SecureX orchestration remote to use ISE with orchestration.
|Target Name||Type||Details||Account Keys||Notes|
|Cisco ISE ERS||HTTP Endpoint||Protocol: |
|Account Key Name||Type||Details||Notes|
|ISE_ERS_Credentials||HTTP Basic Authentication||Username: ISE Username |
Password: ISE Password
|Must have ERS Admin permission|