If you want to help us improve or expand our SecureX orchestration content, please check out the information below!
If you find an issue with one of our workflows or atomic actions, please open an Issue on GitHub. Be sure to include:
- The name of the workflow or atomic.
- A description of the issue you encountered.
- Steps we can take to reproduce the issue.
- (Optional) A sample workflow that reproduces the issue.
Have an idea for something we should develop? When submitting your suggestion, please include:
- Whether or not you’re suggesting a workflow or atomic action.
- A detailed description of your suggestion.
- Links to any documentation, especially for relevant API calls.
You can submit your idea on GitHub, or submit an idea in Aha!
Keep in mind that we don’t have access to every technology that exists, so if your suggestion is related to a closed system that requires payment or a subscription, we may not be able to get access to that system to develop content.
If you’ve written a workflow or atomic action that you think we should add to the repository, you can open an Issue and attach the JSON of the workflow or atomic action.
To be considered for publishing, your content must meet the following requirements. All content is reviewed not just for technical quality, but customer experience and adherance to industry best practices.
- Follow our Best Practices.
- Pass the Workflow Analyzer.
- Document the workflow using our Documentation Template.
For atomic actions: