Recurring calendars allow you to define a start date, end date, and repetition interval between those dates. For example, you could create a calendar that runs daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly. Within each of those interval types, you can specify more details such as which days of the week you want to use if running weekly.
To configure a recurring calendar:
- Give the calendar a meaningful Display Name.
- Select a Start Date and End Date for the calendar. The calendar will go into effect starting on the start date and stop running on the end date.
- Select how often you want the calendar to repeat. Depending on which interval you choose, you’ll see different options appear:
- Daily: Configure how many days you want between executions.
- Weekly: Configure how many weeks you want between executions and which days of the week you want to include.
- Monthly: Configure how many months you want between executions. Then, select which days of the month you want to include.
- Yearly: Configure how many years you want between executions. Then, select which month to include and which days within that month you want.
- Click Submit.