This page contains a list of frequently asked questions about SecureX orchestration. FAQs for the broader SecureX platform can be found here.
- Q: Where is SecureX orchestration hosted?
- Q: Do you provide a list of source IPs/hostnames for orchestration nodes?
- Q: How do I connect to on-premise devices?
- Q: What Python modules are available?
- Q: Can I install custom Python modules?
- Q: How do I make a workflow appear in Threat Response/SecureX ribbon/product pivot menus?
A: The orchestration components of SecureX are hosted in Amazon Web Services. The AWS region depends on which instance of SecureX you’re using. For more information about AWS regions and SecureX privacy, please visit the Cisco Trust Center
A: No, we don’t. Since orchestration is in AWS, we can’t quantify the ever-changing IP assignments of the orchestration nodes.
A: You can use the SecureX orchestration remote to integrate on-premise resources into your workflows. Check out this page for more information.
A: See the Python Modules page.
A: No. Python scripts in SecureX orchestration run inside a container that can’t be customized.
A: See the Response Workflows page.